Sunny Days (lighting mod) (Street Fighter V Mod)

Download - Mirror (Street Fighter V Mod)

I like the Sunny Days mod very much when cornweigh first released it some times ago, and I still use it until now. I am not sure why cornweigh abandons the mod or why he doesn't come here anymore (his last activity is about 2 months ago), but I can't wait until he returns here and fixes/updates this mod of his for further game updates. During patch 1.09 (the release of Urien DLC and stage KO feature), it actually broke the Sunny Days mod for some stages like AFB, CHN, KZK but the worse is LVS (until months later I managed to fix it myself, similar fix also applies to CPT stage above). Then several DLC stages come along like RU2, DBI and recently S01 & S05. So until cornweigh decide to come back and works on Sunny Days mod again later, I decide to take over the mod for now (just like his Fewer Gimmicks mod).

ความคิดเห็น